Sunday, May 20, 2007

SUBHIKSHA TREDING SERVICES LIMITED

The Manager
Reliance Retail
I want to offer my candidature for the same as I, I am currently doing jobs in SUBHIKSHA TREDING SERVICES LIMITED of the post of CASHIER & SUPERVISOR in FMCG departiment.
I have total exp. of TWO yr. my 1 year exp was VALVOLINE CUMMINS LIMITED and ONE year SUBHIKSHA TREDING SERVICES LIMITED Anxiously waiting for your reply and would be pleased to discuss the post in person.
I have Loyalty, Honesty,and I am a self-confident person who believe in doing rather then saying.I assure that if given an opportunity, I will prove myself as a big asset of the company.I am intreasted to joine reliance retail.
Enclosed herewith a brief curriculum vita for your kind perusal.
Hope I would get a favorable consideration and be afforded a chance to serve in your reputed organization.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours trustworthy,
ANIL VERMA
CHANDIGARH
CONT:-09988354490
anilverma0172@rediffmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home