Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I want to offer my candidature

To.
The Manager
Reliance Retail
Dear,
I want to offer my candidature for the same as I, I am currently pursuing MMS in marketing from Mumbai institute of management and research affiliated to Mumbai University.
I have total exp. of one yr.Anxiously waiting for your reply and would be pleased to discuss the post in person.
I have Loyalty, Honesty,and I am a self-confident person who believe in doing rather then saying.I assure that if given an opportunity, I will prove myself as a big asset of the company.I am intreasted to joine reliance retail.
Enclosed herewith a brief curriculum vita for your kind perusal.
Hope I would get a favorable consideration and be afforded a chance to serve in your reputed organization.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours trustworthy,
Rakesh bharti
Mo no-09833750439

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home