Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I would like open Reliance petrol pump near Shrigonda

Dear sir/Madam,
I would like open Reliance petrol pump near Shrigonda , District Ahmanadnagar on Shirur Kasthi road which is proposed haiway.I Request u to want all the details starting from the licesence to all procedures and total budget. I have a plan to open it at the earliest. so please send me all the information related to Investment, terms and conditions, space requirement & how to get a licence as soon as possible.
I have my own land which i think is suitable for a petrol pump as it has potential to grow. Reliance has no petrol pump in surrounding.
I will be highly obliged if you can consider and reply.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Gaikwad Krishna
At.Post - Chimbale
Tal. shrigonda
Dist.Ahmadnagar
maharashtra
contact no. 02487 253565 , 02487 253504 , 02487 253531

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home