Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I want to help Reliance by opening an Relinace retail Petrol

Dear Sir
I want to help Reliance by opening an Relinace retail Petrol/Diesel pump in Chiraiay, Dhaka road, Motihari District of Bihar. This road is heavily busy with farmer and business vehicles….This road also connect Motihari and NH 28 with nepal. I hope this will be a great place to have a petrol pump with very good quality product. Currently there is an pump which does not provide good service and pure product. I have my own Land on the road near Chiraya on Dhaka Road which I wish to utilze for a business purpose. Please let me know the crietrion and rules for becoming the partner in Reliance Petrol pump shopping.
With regards
Kaushal Kishore
M Tech (Chemical Engg)
Mobile: 9822438708

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home