Sunday, May 20, 2007

Does anyone listen to this log

Dear All,
Does anyone listen to this log? or everyone is just wasting time;
OK, let me waste my time as well as I am annoyed with reliance landline; (I’m using reliance mobile since 2 years and have no problems with reliance mobile till date)
I had applied for and got connected to reliance in Jan 07; I signed for PLAN 231 where in within Gujarat state calls on landline and reliance mobile is free and other calls as per tariff. However since then till date I’m receiving Invoice with PLAN299 which include all free calls as charged calls. I had complained in Feb 07 by calling customer care and it was confirmed by them on 27th Feb 07 that plan has been changed to PLAN231; but still billing is done based on PLAN299.
I guess there is no linkage between customer care with billing department which is very annoying; because my phone gets disconnected every 8-10 days and after numerous calls to reliance office it get started temporarily (as on today; phone is lying dead)
I was surprised when My Name change request was taken up SOOO seriously, i got several calls for confirmation before and after name change; person came to collect proof; and so on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home