Thursday, April 19, 2007

have we made a mistake by using reliance product

I M having datacard no.09324142249 and 09324142258,
earlier bills for both the cards use to come around Rs 7-800, but from last 15 days my card is getting deactivated frequently and only after my repeated visit to reliance webword shop at malad near New Era cinema,kandivali East and Fountain…. 1st time i was asked to clear the bill, after 5 days i was asked that you have overused yr limit by Rs.2500 (shocked), when I asked why it is so, they can not provide me the details as billing cycle is not yet complete thereafter my card got deactivated ……even though in my account there is a negative balance……….
Whenever i visited r world shop I have faced following problems
1.atleast 5 customers are screaming for poor service and bad feed back.
2.Detiails for Bill etc can not be provided as system is down or server is down
3.credit card instrument server is down… so if you have cash you pay or come later and till date i have visited to various r world shop…but everywhere credit card server is down since last one week……
What is happening at Reliance why honest customers are being harrassed for non of their mistake…… is reliance servicecentre is for solution or problem??/??
Managers take these things seriously…. or… my contact no. is 9324040307 and thanks to Reliance it has been deactivated for some internal procedure at reliance end….. when you are so prompt in disconnecting the line then why not updating yr work promptly ……. have we made a mistake by using reliance product?

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I fully agree with you that Relainace services has become the worst. When I boked a Reliance phone i was not informed that there is a credit limit of Rs. 500/- only. I took the plan of 399/- and my phone was disconnected within 10 days informing that I have exceeded 90% of my credit limit which includes Rs399/- rental. Is Relaince joking with the customers or they are serious in business. My advise is never go for Reliance as I am being blackmailed now because I have the CDMA phone and given my tel nos to all my customers. I have to bear this penalty for choosing Relaince which I wshould repent for life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home