Monday, April 16, 2007

CURRICULUM VITAE

To,
The Manager
Reliance Retail
Sir
I am Manoj Samal I come to know through net that Reliance is opening its Retail Company in Gurgaon within a very shorter period. I am also a interested candidate for this job. I dont know that what eligibility you want for this. So I am sending you my C.V. Kindly reply if you feel that i am capable for this job. I will be very greatful to you.
Yours faithfully
Manoj Samal
CURRICULUM VITAE
Hno. C-310
Sector 7/D
Faridabad
Haryana
121006
Mobile No. 9899386283
MANOJ SAMAL E-mail ID- sam_manu85@yahoo.co.in
Career Aspiration: -
My belief is in the strength of the people and the importance of working in a team. What I am to achieve in the organization is the culture of togetherness and integrity and with hard work giving best of the best performance and to take the organization to the top level.
Professional Qualification: -
Ø Pursuing M.B.A from SMU (Sikkim Manipal University).
Ø Pursuing PGDBM from IMT Ghaziabad.
Ø ‘O’ Level from DOEACC under AICTE in 2005 from Delhi.
Ø B.Com (Pass) from Delhi University in 2006.
Ø 12th Pass from D.A.V. Public School in 2003 from C.B.S.E..
Ø 10th Pass from Carmel Convent School in 2001 from C.B.S.E..
Area of Expertise:-
Ø Sales & Marketing
Ø Presentation
Technical Qualification:-
Ø Internet
Ø Java
Ø Ms.office
Ø ‘C’
Working Experience:-
Ø Worked in Bhumika Finance (D.S.A of HDFC Bank Ltd) as a Sales Executive for 10 months.
Personal Details:-
Father’s Name : Mr. B.K.Samal
Date of Birth : 07th May ‘1985
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Hobbies : Listening to Music, Playing Cricket
Nationality : Indian
Date: Manoj Samal
Place:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home