Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City

To Customer care services,
Reliance Communications Limited
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
Navi Mumbai 400709,
India.
Tel No. : 3037 3333
My phone number is 02232989324,
I have been a long time Reliance Infocomm customer (I have a connection right from the time they started service).
I have faced my set of problems with billing etc,never got a satisfactory answer
There is nothing user can do and can go to.I am very frustrated by the unprofessional service provided by Reliance
It is really pathetic that in spite of making hardly 4 calls last month I have received a phone bill of Rs 788.
Is this the way reliance is growing by eating customers money. I hardly make 7-8 calls a month from my LSP340E landline phone.
Last month also only 5-6 calls were made and still the bill was 884.
What plan charges they charge no customer knows?
If you go to Web world they will not even care to listen to you.
Now please disconnect my phone immediatly.Else you will again charge me next month with all stupid monthly charges and data usage chages,voice usage charges,data connectivity and what not. You reliance people only know about this.
Please stop this loot for god sake?.
If you see I have paid more than 40,000 till date as Reliance bill. And how many calls have I made? Hardly 540 call in three years. That means per call 74/-call
I request you to kindly stop my phone services immediately. I am sick of paying any more bills. Also keep the deposit for you only; I don’t want to take my 1800/ deposit also back. But for god sake stop making phone calls and use of bad words over the phone for not making bill payment. Or else you will again charge me next month with all monthly charges data usage chages, voice usage charges,data connectivity and what not.
I hope atleast giving you my deposit amount will make reliance grow further.
Please confirm my disconnection of Phone Number 02232989324.
Please take your handset immediately.
I am also going to tell my entire society member and company people to disconnect Reliance phones immediately if you do not do the needful.
Please send mail also to:-
ugujare@yahoo.com
Posted by: Ujju | Apr 7, 2007 6:35:25 PM
plz tell me about this no…9835864489
thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home