Saturday, April 14, 2007

Reliance Broadband

Dear Mr Anil Ambani,
I had one strong reason to opt out for Reliance Broadband- My father late Sri E.venkateswara Rao, had great respect for Reliance Industries in general, and your father, late Sri Dhirubhai Ambani in particular. He was a shareholder of Reliance Industries. He prospered with Reliance Industries. It was approximately 20 days ago when I happened to meet your marketing person from Reliance Broadband in my friend’s place. He turned up as promised after 2 days. After obtaining the xerox copies of the address proof etc., he brought the men and material to fix up the landline,and to pull in the cable. My daughter was asked to make a test call,which she did,and afterwards the land phone never worked, nor was the broadband connected. I have made umpteen number of calls to Mr Thimma Reddy (Mobile:9392012204) reg. the broadband connection,and the nonfunctionality of the landline. Though I was very much busy with my daughter’s marriage, I opted for Reliance Broadband because I had to contact my relatives both within/abroad,since BSNL was taking away a crunch of my time. To my utter disappointment, Reliance Broadband was not connected till date,and the landline never works. I request you to personally look into the problem and act fast, as it not only puts me to hardship,but even the reputation of your organisation is at stake. Thanking you,
yours very sincerely,
Venkatappaiah ELNR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home