Saturday, April 14, 2007

I too an victim of this ‘Fraud Company’.

I too an victim of this ‘Fraud Company’.I had a call from the contact centre that i need to pay the money if i had to continue enjoying service.I just wondered what they meant …. i hardly have coverage where ever i go ,call drops, no proper billing ,pathetic technical support, hapazard customer care , so called horrible “Web World”.The interesting part was , they wanted me to pay the amount even before the bill was generated ..Generally i receive ( they never send it & i usually take it online )my bills during the 3rd week & my due date would be by the month end .
But for the last couple of months the call centre has been troubling me to pay the money even before the bill is generated . I had clearly said them that i will not pay the money unless & untill the bill is generated & sent across .I have also warned them that i will sue them if they disconnect my service , without sending the bills. According to TRAI , the service provider needs to inform the credit limit of a post paid customer in writting & alert the customer when he reaches 80% of the credit limit .These people even cheat the cutomers by charing Rs 25/- for the customized bill whereas the latest order from the TRAI to the service providers state that the details should be given free of cost . Pls refer the link below from TRAI .Pls go thrgh the document & you will be suprised to see many of the ammendments.
http://www.trai.gov.in/trai/upload/misc/4/Letter23may06.pdf
Hence i request all the readers of this blog to go through the link mentioned above & fight against all these so called “Youth Icon(s)” of India who make money by cheating a ordinary citizen .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home