Thursday, February 15, 2007

Auth Reliance Showroom in Suratgarh, Rajasthan

The customer care of Reliance is going from bad to worse…….
Probably in the company’s effort to reduce cost??????
I was a GSM phone ….. Sony Ericssion W810i to be precise……… love the phone….
I was however drawn to Reliance CDMA because of the technology and the speed it could offer…….
I spent an additional 1600 on a second hand phone and the Swift 40 plan…….
Its been two weeks and none of the following Reliance outlets have been able to help me: -
(a) Auth Reliance Showroom in Suratgarh, Rajasthan……… the primary defaulter who sold me the set and the connection.
(b) Reliance World at Nehru Place in New Delhi……… they could not even reactivate my roaming my connection…… in five hours that I agonizingly spent in Nehru Place
(c) Reliance Showroom in Indore……. showed a lot of promise but could not even get connected to their own server…….
(d) Reliance Mhow……. after 4 visits and 6hrs they could not help me…… could however change my no thereby activating the calls at least…… The funny thing is they they don’t have reliance cellphone signal inside their office……. at least most part of it……
So after two weeks and spending 1600 bucks I am still without Internet access……
….The best part is when your phone stops working the *333 also stops working ….. some customer care huh…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home