Friday, February 09, 2007

I want to open aRelience Petrol Pump in my area.

Dear Sir
I want to open aRelience Petrol Pump in my area. There is no any petrol pump in my area as well as any other petrol pump of other company. Please send me the procedure on my mentioned mail ID about area required, requirement and other things. my land is avalable in (vill- Choraut,Dist-Sitamarhi,Bihar). the Majour PWD road conecting INDIA & NEPAL. there is no ptorl pump in ten KM. redious. The area is also visited by IOC Ltd. and advertiesed for land and dealership in Hindustan News paper. Please direct me the person with contect name & number for opening the outlet. preveiously i have submit application two year before when reliance petroliun had advartiesed requierment of land to setup retail outlet in deffrent news paper of bihar.
thanks and regards,
CHANDRAKETU SHUKLA
Mo-: 09431857470

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home