Monday, February 12, 2007

Reliance strikes again - "Kar lo duniya ka paisa mutthi mein"



I had a horrible experience with reliance service assurance cell. I have reliance FWP connection and applied for bill plan change in the month of Dec’2006.
They changed plan for 10 days and then moved back to old plan of higher value. As as result overcharge in the bill and that too in the form of advance rental for the old plan for two months.

Its now more than 20 days and they are not able to resolve this issue. I paid the actual amount what it should be if there is no error in the bill. Inspite of that my outgoing is debarred and I was asked to pay the remaining charge that was in the bill due to their fault, to "ENJOY" the services.

In these 20 days I got several assurance from "SERVICE ASSURANCE" cell that this issue will be resolved. Finally they changed my plan to new one from 1st Feb’2007 after two months. When they agreed to their mistake and assured of correcting the bill, my outgoing is de-activated.

Customer care never listens to the customers. They never read the content of the emails sent to customers. You can just expect "TEMPLATE" responses from them with every time a new complain ID.

I had this experience with one of the best Web World (Aundh, Pune) (as evident from the trophies kept there). God knows how the other web world treat customers when this kind of disgusting service is provided by best one. :angry:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home