Friday, October 06, 2006

My RConnect Card number is as per the above subject.

Dear Sirs,
My RConnect Card number is as per the above subject.
My card was activated on the 5th of September, 2006. When I purchased this card, from one of your official rep., I had requested for Freedom @ Night Plan.
Anyway, I called your customer care on *333, to re-confirm if Freedom @ Night is 100% activated or not, they said yes it is. Hence, I was freely using my Card, from 10 P.M. to 6 A.M., which is Free Usage time.
Then on 15th September, 2006, I called your customer care, to change the plan to Freedom, as the speed was very slow, and Freedom was better suited, and I was then shocked to find out that I was on a Basic Plan. Anyway, I asked them to change the Plan to Freedom, and they said I would be getting a sms in 48 Hours max., to confirm the same. I never got it. Then on 23rd September, I checked my bill on the site, and some shocking amount of Rs. 2750/- was charged. I then called your customer care again, who registered my complaint.
I got a call from your complaint department, and I explained my problem, as above, and she said it would be sorted, and they would revert back to me. After 5 days, still there was no news, and I called the Customer Care again, to say, that I no longer want to use their services, hence, disconnect the same. Then, I came to know, that the bill has been rectified, to Rs. 599/-. Which again is on the higher side, because the basic charge is Rs. 400 Taxes, around Rs. 430/-. They have charged me Rs. 170 more usage between 6 A.M. to 10 P.M., that means, I have used your internet for 350 Minutes or more, which is absolutely ridiculous. Anyway, I did not want to argue, and I dropped the cheque in yesterday. Now, I called again to confirm, what is my Plan, and I was shocked to learn, that the plan is still Basis, I requested again for Freedom, which a call is still awaited. Finally, I called again to say what is the status, the operator said, that My Plan has always been FREEDOM.
I have not been using the card, since 5-6 days now, and intend not to do so, till the matter is sorted.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY LOST DAYS? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OVER PAYMENTS?
Please clarify the issues above with immediate effect.
In short, I do not want any adjustment to the payment of Rs. 599/- for 5th September to 22nd September, 2006. I want adjustment from 23rd September till date, as I am not using my RConnect Card. Lastly, give me the Freedom Plan and confirm that it is the one, so that I can start using the card.
Hoping for a speedy response, in order to close the chapter with immediate effect, avoiding me to complaint any further.
Regards
Rajeev Kanjani
9821890222
Active Consultants
320, Kuber Complex,
New Link Rd., Andheri - West,
Mumbai - 400 053
Tel: 91-22 - 26740632/33/34
Website: www.activehrd.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home