Sunday, September 17, 2006

I finally surrendered my cell

Dear Sir,
I finally surrendered my cell no 09382163420 after lot of talking, pain in letting people know my new no, procedural difficulties which I faced in your Web World etc.
I have been a customer for last 3 years, you roped me in your dhirubhai Ambani 500 rs plan, your calculation for deducting 300rs (as club charges) every month for last 3 years, was one of the main reason why I decided to surrender my cell connection. The reason given to me at the time of taking your connection three years back was, 300rs is for the instrument which you had given me free of cost.
My instrument stopped working after two years, when you came with a exchange plan saying I can exchange my instrument, I did that in your webworld in Saidapet. I was told that I will get only 500rs discount for the old instrument and had to pay 2500rs for a new instrument. The new instrument (LG RD 2330) which I bought also was a defective model & piece, it reached a stage when the svc people told me to replace it, buy a new instrument, I slowly reduced the usage because the instrument was no good, buying another CDMA instrument would have made me stuck with you again!
I fail to understand after exchanging the instrument also why you kept deducting 300rs till last month.
I will be happy if you can justify to me why you asked me to pay 300rs (extra apart from rentals and call charges) for 3 years, I see no explanation cause I changed my instrument after two years.
I am sorry to say I really felt cheated! Yours bills where very confusing in first place, for e.g.. discounts and charges, then you will add rs 300.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scheme was a scheme designed to cheat customers! It must have been a idea of a cunning man!
Anyway I felt sad that I had to surrender my cell no, which was my other name for last three years!
Now I have three insturments and one SIM card! I keep changing my instrument whenever I feel!!
Thankyou & Regards,
Mohan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home