Sunday, September 17, 2006

This is my recent email mailed

This is my recent email mailed to RELIANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE CELL. I will post the reply and keep Reliance customers updated. Other customers having greviances with reliance and would like to raise a voice please get in touch with me on jyotindra98@hotmail.com or my cell 09892498193.
Dear Neeraj,
I have purchased a Reliance Data Card (MDN: 093245xxxxx, RSN: RZTCDC000xxxxx), I submitted all the proper documents and there was a verification of my address and identity too. The data card worked properly for two weeks and now its giving me a 691 error when I try to connect. When I contact reliance customer support they asked me to visit the nearest reliance web world. I visited reliance web world in vashi twice but was did not get any response was asked to speak with some one called Daniel. Daniel in turn told me that he cannot help me and I have to visit reliance web world again.
My concerns are:
1.) I was charged Rs 500 extra, above mrp by reliance communications, Sector 5, Airoli. This was a blackmail, because I had paid 1800 advance for a FWP he demanded Rs 500 more, when I planed to shift to data card instead, and also showed me receipts that he has been charging Rs 5500 for the card from several other customers that is above MRP.
2.) The local reliance communication, lakshya communications Sector 5 airoli, is non-responsive, give wrong information, faulty products and cause customers discomfort through whatever privileges they enjoy with reliance.
3.) I have been given wrong information that I have crossed credit limit, which is not possible because I wanted to subscribe to 650, 1 gb plan, if I am subscribed wrongly its not my fault.
4.) I want my connection to started immediately; other wise please give me a full refund of my Rs 5500. If I do not get my connection or the money I have paid, I will be forced to issue a charge back on my credit card, and also go in media and court of law.
I have also purchased a reliance prepaid connection no: 93222XXXXX, which is deactivated for a more than a week.
I would request you to take this issue seriously. Anticipating an encouraging and positive reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home