Saturday, April 21, 2007

retail medical store

Respected Sir,
Myself Sanjeev Mishra son of Shri S.N.Mishra, D.O.B 23.06.74 proper resident of Muzaffarpur in Bihar from where I did my Graduation with science in 1996-97. After that I joined the business of my father that was of a retail medical store, where I worked for 5 years. But due to some unavoidable circumstances in the year 2002 I with my family shifted to Jhansi. After coming here to Jhansi, I joined P.S.I. an N.G.O. the mfrs of Masti Condoms, Pearl tab O.C.P., and Neotral O.R.S.. I worked with the aforesaid Organization for 18 months covering Jhansi, Lalitpur, Banda, Orai. After that I joined Micro Labs Cardicac division Carsyon, a Bangalore based 500 crores Pharmaceuticals Company where my core customers are the Highly Qualified Cardiologists, Nephrologists, Diabetologists, Physicians. Since last 30 months I am Working with the same organization with a good track record. But looking at the present scenario which clearly indicates that the arriving time is full of opportunities in the retail sector I also want to share my experiences with one of the leader in the retail industry i.e. RELIANCE RETAIL.
If the above details suits you for any of your openings in your organization than I will have a great pleasure to be a part of your concern.
Thanking you
Regards:
Sanjeev Mishra
A-124 Deendayal Nagar
Near Bharat mata mandir
Jhansi
Mob:-9838494244

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home