Sunday, September 03, 2006

RUBBISH SERVICE IN RELIANCE WEB WORLD

RUBBISH SERVICE IN RELIANCE WEB WORLD
I am aware my feedback is going to be on the DEAF EARS. I am the customer since RIL Mobile was inaugarated. I bought a new WLL hand set from the Retail out let and asked one of the Web World located in Central Mumbai for the transfer of my old number to new handset. It was said by the staff it is hardly the matter of minutes for transfer. Now it is the 11th day still it has not been transfer. And no body is taking the onus for the same. I visited the Web world almost every day…still this inefficient staff are unable ot locate the problem. Now I am fed up of doing any correspondence with this illterate staff who are only keen in selling the product without knowing the knowledge about the same.
WHY NOT UNANIMOUSLY CLOSE THIS NON-OPERATING RIL MOBILE SYSTEM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home