Wednesday, March 12, 2008

reliance power limited

sir,
my application no is 73549763.which i filled for reliance power limited . i still dont get refund .0 times i have maild them .they are giving me false refund orde …….474852.
it has been clear that you and your “karvy ” such a big fraud company .you never want return my money. you are just making us fool . now you should ready for legal action . i am going to complain about you in consumer forum on date 5 march soon .
i alredy talk to my father who work there and he is lawyer.
it would be not easy to digest my money so easily.
sometimes u say cover no … rl no ….making us foolish.
i am going to complain in sebi also .
i also do mail anil ambani also.
i will tell him that you have eaten my money.i know i will not get my money from you back because you want to digest it yourself. i need my money soon but i am helpless.god would pay you for that.mere 8565 rs khakar koi bhi chain se nahi bethega.
i also complain about you on cnbc tv also.
if anything go wrong with me ya mujhe kuch bhi hoga to u would be responsible for it .
i am in big big tension.
i have already written a letter in name of police that
if anything go wrong with me ya mujhe kuch bhi hoga to u and your karvy would be responsible for it .
aage youe wish ……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home