Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Worst customer service I seen in my entire life.

I gave complaint about 20 days back, I called 50-60 times but no body is responding. Even we go to government service they will resolve our issue in 5-7 days. Whenever we are calling they just taking our complaints and forwarding to another loaction. Person from another location will call after 5-6 hours . He also don’t know ho to solve. Then he will tell field engineer will visit. No filed enginner will come ,even you call 10-10 times in a day . When you ask the engineer conatact number or his department number they won’t tell you number. This the worst and more than worst service. I was able to connect only for 5 days and after that not able to connect .It is 3 weeks times. even we are asking how to discontinue servoce they are not telling. and sending the bills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home