Sunday, July 08, 2007

reliance petrol pump at Pondicherry

Dear sir,
I am interested in opening a reliance petrol pump at Pondicherry. Please furnish details regarding terms and conditions,requirement of investment,all formalities required etc.
I have my own land in NH-45A which i think is suitable for a petrol pump as it has potential to grow. Reliance has no petrol pump in surrounding.
I will be highly obliged if you can consider and reply.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Murugesan
No.70, Gangaiamman Koil Street,
Nataraja Mudaliar Nagar
Kadirkamam
Pondicherry - 605 009
Ph: 0413-2278813
Cell: 9442614995

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger vikas shant said...

Myself is Vikas Shant .I am graduate in the discipline of Agricllture. I have done B.Sc.Agriculture (Hons.) from Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. I want to jain your reputed organization.I want to join your Agri Fresh Business.I want to work in Agricultural Field
as Supervisor.I have three years experience in Agriculture Field.
I belongs to Jalandhar Disstt.
Contact Number: (M)98887-47482
Landline : 0181-2463996.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home