Thursday, June 07, 2007

WI MAX services from reliance

Hey
i applied for WI MAX services from reliance and they came for installation. Seems their response and services are good till now. but the installation is not over. Hopefully will be over by this week. It seems they are rolling out now only. They dont have enough work force also. they have outsourced the work to some agency (i think its webliner). Lets c how its going to be…. Friends please let me know if u know more information.
Rajesh

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ravi said...

I have taken Reliance Wi-MAX connection.

I am facing the issue of connecting to the internet.

The reliance engineer who came and installed the net may have not properly configured my laptop. The connection status always shows as "Limited connectivity". I have to disconnect/disable the LAN many times to get it work.

Can anyone tell me LAN connection settings ? Is the IP i got is static or dynamic ?

They didnt input any settings in TCP/IP section and using "Obtain IP address automatically"

Tell me the exact procedure of configuration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home