Friday, May 11, 2007

Reliance Retail

To.
The Manager
Reliance Retail
Dear,
I want to offer my candidature for the same as I, seemingly, happen to have a perfect blend of academic background and post qualification experience to meet with the probable job requirements of yours.
Enclosed herewith a brief curriculum vita for your kind perusal.
Hope I would get a favorable consideration and be afforded a chance to serve in your reputed organization.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours trustworthy,
Sankalp Dar

2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am sandeep.I want to know vacancies and new openings of Reliance Retail.I have 3 years experience in Retailing.I was worked with Pantaloon Retail india Ltd.Now i want to join Reliance Fresh.
I am trying to join Reliance Retail ,from last 7 months.So, please think about that think.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

To.
The HR Manager,
Reliance Fresh,

Respected Sir,
I have 3 years experience in Retailing.I was worked with Pantaloon Retail India Ltd.And now i am working with Samruddhi Value Marketing Ltd.,as a Store Manager.
i have good Retail Background and also FMCG klowledge.
Hope i would get a favourable consideration and be afforded a chance to serve in your reputed organisation.

Thanking You,
Yours Trustworthy,
Mr.Sandeep K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home