Monday, May 07, 2007

I took a reliance broadband connection

Hi,
I took a reliance broadband connection since they promised faster connection and it was good. But all of a sudden they disconnected the service saying I have not paid the bill. In fact i called up many times before billing date asking for a bill. they said it will be send to my address. Nevertheless, I paid the amount and service still got disconnected saying I have not paid the bill.
After numerous calls, reliance customer care says the payment has been received but do not know what needs to be done to reactivate the service.
My bad, I should have continued with YOU telecom though it was slow and should not have touched reliance, I will wait for few more days and if it does not work, I will cancel the connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home