Monday, May 07, 2007

mobile services were launched

DEAR SIR,
With due respect I want to bring the following few matters for your benevolent notice & necessary interventation please.
1)That in the year 2003 when your mobile services were launched I bought the mobile connection No.9313746302 under your scheme of Rs.501/- only,subject to the condition that I’ve to retain the handset for a minimum period of 3 years.My 3 years tenure completed on July 2006, but I still retained the handset & the connection as I enjoyed to my satisfaction by the exelent services provided by your infocom company.
2)That unfortunately on 10.4.07 the said mobile handset got stolen & I immediately reported the matter to your Customer Care at 3033-3333 on the same date, & requested them to disconnect the services to safegaurd against fruadulent use.I was assured that the connection will be disconnected within 3 hrs.In this regard I do like state that I cleared the bill amount of Rs.370/-for the period Feb-March.
2)That upon receipt of the current bill for the period March-April amounting to Rs.361/- I was foxed & I contacted the Customer Services at 3033-3333 where I was attended by one Miss Khushboo to whom I explained the issue,that when I had alrewady requested for disconnection on 10.4.07 then why the present bill was generated.She upon going through the records confirmed that my complaint on 10.4.07 was recorded for temporary disconnection of outgoing services & not for complete disconnection as originally requested by me.
4)She then put me through one Mr. Vijender (who I must Appreciate that attended very courteously & patiently)& after hearing my issue regisered my complaint vide No.48973764 & also assured me that he had taken a special note to the fact that though my request was for total disconnection but somehow down the line the request was mis appropriately recorded.He also assured me that someone from the Customer Service would contact me over my residential or office telephone & would guide me the future course.
5)That I waited till 5.5.07 & again called back at customer service on the said date.I was attended by one Miss Anuradha to whom I requested to put me through to Mr.Vijender.She cordially turned down my request & directed me to relate my problem to her.Upon hearing & verifying she also told me that my complaint on 10.4.07 was recorded for temporary disconnection of outgoing calls & not for complete disconnection.
Sir,I request you to look into the matter as you may see that my complaint on 10.4.07 has been mis appropriately recorded (human error)due to which I’m being charged an additional month of rental.
I therefore request you esteemed goodself to look ninto the matter & do justice to the undersigned.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
SANJIV MUKHERJEE,
D-711,Chittaranjan Park,
New Delhi-110019.
Phone:-01126274212(Res)
01123002539(Off)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home