Friday, November 10, 2006

I have a complaint against the Reliance Communication

Dear sir,
I have a complaint against the Reliance Communication, Mumbai for the number 9322xxxxxx.
I am a handicapped person being harassed by reliance.
In august 2004, I had been to kerela and while my stay had purchased a reliance prepaid mobile phone from the reliance webworld, in alleppey. While purchasing the phone I had submitted all the document proofs. After 3 months I came back to Mumbai, then I got the phone transferred back to Mumbai, again while getting the phone transferred I submitted all the document proofs along with the transfer form.
Finally on last Monday 30th October 2006, I was surprised to see my mobile phone was barred. I was not even able to contact the reliance customer care from my mobile. Hence I tried the customer care number from another phone 3 times and all the times I was made to wait for more then 40 minutes. You can find out the same from call records from reliance.
I came to know from one of the sms that my phone was barred due o non-submission of the proof documents. Hence I went to the reliance webworld juhu and re-submitted a copy of ration card and pan card. And on asking they did not give any written acknowledgement but they promised that within 48 hours the phone would be activated.
I have sent more then 10 emails to reliance but till date have not received any reply. I even contacted their officers mentioned on the website for priority service but no one even bothers to answer the call.
Till date the phone is not working and just today morning (08th November 2006) when I called up the reliance call center, they said that you documents are still pending. And I need to go again to the webworld to re-submit the documents. They say that it’s TRAI’s rule and they are demanding the documents again and we have to keep the phone barred until the documents are not submitted.
I have to take half days leave from my work just to resubmit the documents. That means again I have to take a half days leave from my work. My pay will get cut my scores will be hit. It seems that reliance has no value for our time. They are just bothered to mint money.
Just because I am a honest tax paying citizen, following the I am being harassed.
Can you help me by suggesting a legal channel through which I can teach reliance a lesson.
Or do I understand that pre-paid phones are only easily available to terrorists and people who are having fake documents. It is not meant for law abiding & tax paying people like us.
I know many of my friends have a obtained a reliance connection using fake documents.
But I still have faith in the law system of our country and hope trai will help me resolve the issue.
Thanks
Lalit Nagda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home