Saturday, November 04, 2006

I have purchased one mobile

I have purchased one mobile in month of June 2006, (09350987200) after five month my outgoing has been stopped reason given by call center is that my address verification is negative. As per there order I have visited web word and again submitted the address proof and id to them as per them it will start in next one hour. But sorry to say till date it is not started.
I want to know following two things from u:-
Why address verification is taken place after five month.
As per u r web word when person visited to my house my house was found locked. I live in a society where person going inside has to make an entry. I do find any entry for that person.
Second my father and mother are old person they can not move out of house. To take care of the wife has to stay at home for 24 hours. In last three year and two month our house was never locked for one minute.
Despite my best effort I am not able to start my mobile.
This kind of service only reliance can provide.
Can I get any answer for this complaint that only god knows?????????????????
Regards
aditya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home