Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Being a Reliance DAPO customer for last 3 years

Being a Reliance DAPO customer for last 3 years I can say that Customer care is total caos. I did not find any customer care /webworld which is really trying to solve the problem the customer is facing. They are very good when you walk in to buy some new connections or making a payment.
My DAPO plan ended after 3 yrs and I changed to Lifetime offer. I was told by webworld to deposit around 1100/- cash including plan migration charges and taxes and my monthly commitment will be only Rs 50/- for CLI and outgoing call charges.
Firstly Reliance delayed my plan changing for 2 months for which they charged me with 400/- monthly without giving any reasons why my plans were not changed from the day/end of that month when they have received cash payment.
Secondly, after 2 months my I got bill showing changes of 350/- for Rworld membership subscription 25 monthly. This I find absolutely radiculous as I did not use Rworld for last 2 yrs for horrible slow/unneeded contents.
No amount of talking to customer care and visiting Reliance Web world could solve the reversing of the extra charges that were imposed without my consent.
Overall impression: very badly managed customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home