Tuesday, May 16, 2006

facing problem with Reliance Broad Band Service

Hi Sushubh,
I agree with what you say, as I am facing problem with Reliance Broad Band Service(So called), They say that their speed is around 512 kbps and charge an hefty fee of Rs. 33.4/hour, but were as you can never at any time surf in the speed they promise. They service available in Reliance Web World. It is really lowsy. At any given time the speed will not be more than 40 kbps. If ask the company person he will tell all cock and bull stories like the server is being updated and so. I dont know how many times in month Reliance people will update the server. God only should save us from these type of company who make all types of false promises.
Srinivas.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,
I have applied for a broadband connection during December, 2007 and the amount charged for the connection has already been deducted from my bank account (at State Bank of India, Sector – 2, NOIDA). Your company has installed the broadband connection at my residence (Flat No. B3/182, Aravali Apartment, Sector - 34, NOIDA - Gautam Buddha Nagar, U.P; PIN - 201 301). Your company has installed the phone along with the broadband connection. But since the day, it has been installed, this instrument is not working. There is no DIAL TONE in the phone.
After contacting the peoples of Reliance Broadband connection, every-one from the company is telling that the problem will be resolved with in a day or two. But my all efforts are going in vain and now none of your officials have turned-up to resolve the problem.
Before, taking this connection, I thought these private operators would do well and provide a good service to their customers, but it seems that I have been cheated by the Reliance Company, now, the whole problem compels me for disconnection of your Broadband connection or to use the help of Consumer Forum. It will be fine if you kindly return my money which you have charged for the said connection.
Sir, I am working in Ministry of Agriculture and most of the time, I remain out of station for survey work and it is very important for me to be in contact with my daughters and wife as my wife is a Psychiatric Patient and my daughters are aged between 09 to 12 years.
Kindly try to understand my problem.
Sincerely yours,
GOKULESH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home