Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bad Experience with Reliance Web World Express

Reason 1: Customer Complaint
Reason 2: Dealer Staff
First Name *Ankit
Last Name *Jain
Conatct Phone *9312071342
Email *jankit@gmail.com
Address 1 *410/16, Civil lines
City *Gurgaon
State *Haryana
Pin Code * 122001
Customer - YES

Reliance Phone No. * 09313553581

Dear Sir,

I am a customer of Rel. Info. for past 2 years and have 6 landlines and mobiles for past 2 years. Throughout that period I have recommended your services to near and dear once.

But today after visiting the Sector 31, Gurgaon Web-World Express my belief lays shattered. I went there to get my POST PAID mobile connection migrated into "LIFETIME PREPAID". On expressing my desire I was handed over a form and asked to deposit a sum of 991 Rs. which I did.

While filling up the form (and seeing the postpaid-plans) I queried that the form is for LIFE TIME PREPAID, at which the lady exploded. She openly said there is nothing called lifetime prepaid thing for postpaid subscribers.

On my saying there is lifetime prepaid plan she said I should have made it clear at very beginning. I remained her that I tell her I want to go to switch to "LIFETIME PREPAID" and she asked "WHY" (well I forgot India was not a democratic country).

Well I told her because the Lifetime Prepaid Plan suits me. She told me I should have asked her to convert my phone first to pre-paid and then should have come to her.

I told her you have to inform me about it... she started blabbering and made fun of my know-how in front of all customers and staff for 5-10 minutes.

Thanks, Ankit

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Broadband Guy said...

Hi Sushubh, there is some good info on broadband related stuff on our blog so I thought I would take a minute to ask you a question since you seem so Knowledgeable. Do you know of any more blogs/info sites about voip? I am looking for price and speed packages available for voip. Thanks for your time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home