Monday, January 23, 2006

One Mr. Srinivas of Reliance Webworld

Dear Sir,
Connection # 93437-13578
I regret to inform you that your after sales service is terribly disappointing. For the past 3 months we have been after your service agent, One Mr. Srinivas of Reliance Webworld, Cunnigham Road, Bangalore.
As I needed to connect it to my laptop, it was not getting downloaded/not detecting the from my laptop, hence we have requested your service agent, who is absolutely IRRESPONSIBLE. Every time we call he has an excuse saying that, call after 1 hour or 1/2 hour, I am bussy with customer etc etc. We don't know what motive he has in his mind.
We would highyl appreciate if you could kindly and immediately give a solution, lest we have to surrender your phone. Kindly also note, like me there are several clients are suffering from this lack of service from your outlets. I may have to lead all such sufferers and bring your promisses thru media.
I hope you would take up this issue seriously and looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
V.S.Bobba
98867-55533
080-5113-4242

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home