Monday, August 24, 2009

Reliance broadband services

To
The Nodal officer
Reliance broadband services

Sub : False commitment made from the executive Mr Varun aggarwal .

Sir / madam

This is to let u know that i was using your brodband connection no. 350371306823 billing ac no. 100000 109855758 for past few months i was paying your bills before due date .

For few months iwas unable to pay your bills so my connection was temproraly suspended , on 6 th of july 2009 i received a legal notice stating outstanding balance of 2228/- , it is mentioned in the notice to contact Mr Varun aggarwal at the no. 9311070806 / 01130326145 , after receiving the notice i was trying to reach him i called this guy several times but there was no response , even i was receving calls from collections stating that i will pay 60% of the balance the ac will be activated rest 40% will be considered as discount as i used the connection for 2 months .

On 20 th of aug 2009 i contacted Mr varun aggarwal to settel the bill he offered me a deal , he asked me to pay 1600/- rs & the connection will be activated again in 4 hrs .

Today is 24 th of aug my connection is still not activated as i paid the bill on 20/8/2009 the receipt no. is -- S142493129 PAID AT ASAF ALI ROAD OUTLET.

I feel that this was a false commitment as connection is still not activated & i hv call customer care but they are unable to help me . I feel that i am now cheated.

This is also to let u know that i am calling Mr varun aggarwal several times but there is no response he just give false commitments.

This is also to let u know that i will refer this matter to the consumer court as i hv got all the recordings of the conversation i had with him , & i hv got all the call details . i hv made a settelment on a good faith.

This is an advice that reliance is such a big company with a very good ranking in the maket should appoint JUSTIFIED , RESPONSIBLE , HONEST person at honset post , a person who does not deserve shouldnt be appointed.


Thanking you
Mohit pahuja
9971182291
23-08-2009

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I got my new data card on 13th November. When will it be activated?

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just using bought one nice plan from my home town reliance station and I really got nice Internet speed from her services , I had seen not any problem from her services.
Office Broadband

 

Post a Comment

<< Home