Thursday, December 27, 2007

DEALERSHIP of Reliance Blue Magic DTH

Sir,I am from Kashmir ( INDIA )I want the DEALERSHIP of Reliance Blue Magic DTH Service for my town.We presently dealing in all types of dth n electronic products, also auth. dealers for DISHTV and TATASKY. Plese send me required information regarding Blue Magic DTH Service,It would be my Pleasure to work with India’s Gaint Company Reliance Industry.I am waiting for your Response.
my contact No.:-91-9419403832
Email, manzor.40@gmail.com

3 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger sonu said...

I am Ashwani Anand running a Company in style of M/S Sai Broadband at Dwaka, New Delhi. I am looking for Business Partner of whole dwarka.
email.: anand.ashwai@gmail.com
Cont No: 9350682151

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger umesh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger umesh said...

Magic DTH Service for my town.We sir
i want to do open myself shop of dth. in my town

Plese send me required information regarding Blue Magic DTH Service,It would be my Pleasure to work with India’s Gaint Company Reliance Industry.I am waiting for your Response.
my contact No.:-91-9414635912
Email -umeshkumartak2004@yahoo.com
umeshkumartak2005@yahoo.com
umeshkumartak2005@webduniya.com
takshambhulal@yahoo.co.in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home