Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Reliance broad band

i have set up my office on u r broad band but after two month i did’t get u r broad band connection, after two month when i connect t o u r connection there no display of my balance in my account thats why i take again u r 550/- voucher on that day my connection was running but on next day same balance was nil on my account approximately i have 1000/- rupees of balace painding in ACC [ i cant access net. ]
in last few days there are no connectivity to u r account last 6 days i have this problem when i complain to u r dealer they says “ha maine phone pe baat ki hai dopahar / shaam /raat/ agaledin ho jayega” this is not usefull answer i get from that person, and i only depend on ur connection. what can i do ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home