Friday, November 09, 2007

I have had a very bad experience with Reliance Broadband.

  Within less than 24hours of starting their service there was a problem , no internet, no phone, nothing they installed worked. i phoned helpdesk several times, got several complaint numbers with promises for immediate fixing but nothing happened.

The problem is that they do not have their services properly in place> they seem to have mastered the art of marketing. More staff are trying to sell you the reliance broadband than there are to fix problems that inevitably occur with its installation! Honesty in their dealings is also something they lack in. They set my computer to give me 75 kbps speed when i had applied under the 300 kbps scheme which naturally cost a lot more than the 75 kbps.

At the time of installation itself, i realized this problem fortunately and when i insisted i didnt want that and that they should give me what i asked for, i was directed to helpdesk and asked to complain or better still ask to be UPGRADED to the higher bandwidth.

I couldnt manage to explain to anybody in that helpline, that i was not asking for any changes, i only wanted what i had opted in my initial order form, but unfortunately , they wont admit their mistake, in order to have them give me the bandwidth i had initilly opted for, i had to pretend that it was my fault that they had given me a lower bandwidth in the first place!

Finally in frustration and havng no repairs done in over 48 hours , i decided to terminate the service. they then told me that that will take 2 weeks ! In short , avoid reliance like the plague . Tata indicom is far better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home