Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reliance DTH

Respected Sir,
I wish to apply for in your concern Organization. Currently I am working as installer and I have an experience of 5 years with DD DTH and DISH TV as INSTALLER.
I humbly request you, to give me the opportunity to serve in your organization. I will perform my duties to the entire satisfaction of my seniors.
Thanking you & waiting hopefully for your favorable reply.
Yours faithfully,
Umesh Parkhi,
Vill.Post.Bhedoda,Ta.Rajura,Dist.Chandrapur(Maharastra)
Cont.no.09370354719
e-mail address: uparkhi@rediffmail.com

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger jagan said...

Respected sir,
Iam jayan from hyderabad.iam interested in taking the blue magic dth distribution.so kindily please give the details whoum i have to meet.
phoneno-9246583807,04023813672
Address
unitedelectronics
plot no-195,kalyannagar circle phase -1,srideviplaza,near icici atm.srnagar,ameerpet.hyderabad-38
emailid-unitedelectronicsindia@yahoo.co.in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home