Friday, November 30, 2007

Congratulations to Reliance Blue Magic team.

Dear sir,
 I am Dishtv dealer from 1.5 years .But future entertainment is DTH. I am interested in distribution / dealer of Reliance Blue Magic.
Presently I am service provided in Dishtv as a field service Engg (Dish Installer) in KOLKATA & WEST BENGAL, BIRBHUM, (MURARAI) but now I am very very interested to work with Reliance Blue Magic DTH.
I would like to draw your kind attention that I am interested to Reliance service franchise inWest Bengal, Birbhum,(Murarai).Through in my company. Because I have already installed approx 550 Dishtv & good service provided to during last 18 months and it has be continue to many distributors.
I would be very obliged if you give me a chance to prove my efficiency.
So, if you can send me your Service / Dealership terms & conditions, commercial offer and details about your entire product literature then it will be very much helpful for us to promote the product in this region.
Your co-operation in this matter will be highly appreciated and oblige.
If you need any further clarifications please feel free to call or e-mail the under mentioned.
I am waiting for your earliest response.
With warm regards
Mr. Chinmay Biswas
2. e-mail Id: chinmay80biswas@yahoo.co.in
Contact no: 09732149931

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home