Sunday, April 08, 2007

Reliance web world from Panchkula Sector 11

This is to bring in your notice that I recharged my account with Reliance web world from Panchkula Sector 11 branch and I have been told that I have life long validity for same. I don’t want to recharge at that tme I hardly gets me to visits Reliance web world but after several request from reliance that its valid for life time, I recharged my account suddenly around a week back I have been told that my account is valid till 31st March 2007,That too when I visited Reliance web world. This is something not expected from Reputed company like Reliance .Its not a matter of money it’s a matter of commitment which was made to me when I recharged my account. So it is requested to increase my account validity till the time I completely use this balance left in my account. My Login ID is malik_sachin2002. Despite of several request by manager sec 11 panchkula branch for complaint center i have been told to visit other branch which is something unprofessional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home