Thursday, March 08, 2007

Reliance mobile number

have changed the handset of my Reliance mobile number (9339836635) and have been defrauded by Reliance Webworld at Azimganj House in the following ways:
(a) although I did not want an extra pre-paid connection, I have been sold one for a price. The salesman had explained that this was free (even then, I didn’t want it).
(b) my new handset is not operational, even after 6 hours of buying although I was assured that this would take 15 minutes. Later the salesman (Tel No: 9339656140) tried to imply that it was my fault that it wasn’t operational!!
Therefore they are guilty of financial cheating and material harassment. Please take action against these frauds immediately failing which I will instutute appropriate civil and criminal litigation.
I have since then launched complaints with Reliance helpline, but close to 24 hours since I made the mistake of trying to buy something from Reliance, my problem is no closer to being solved. Reliance Telecom is a customer-unfriendly, inefficient, loathsome, customer-harassing company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home