Friday, March 16, 2007

(mis-)managing the Reliance Infocomm

Dear All and those (mis-)managing the Reliance Infocomm,
I belog to a Central university and my university has provided a Reliance cell (933351XXXX) for my office use. My experience is similar to the authors of the following blogs (as may be seen above):
RAMENDRA SINGH
Sep 28th, 2006 at 12:31 pm
Lalit Nagda
Nov 8th, 2006 at 01:37 pm
I received request for submission of CAF for my prepaid CDMA connection. This was followed by a phone call next day asserting that I do not need to submit any verification (proof of residence). Further I had submitted the CAF and relevant proof, photograph etc in 2004 at the time of subscribing to the service.
About two days later, I received a SMS saying that my out-bound calls have been disabled. I do have balance of more than Rs.400 and the validity will expire after a month. I am told that this violates the SLA. The onus of customer verification lies with the company and the customer can not be held responsible for it.
I have decided to file a harassment case against Reliance in the Consumer Court.
Anyone wishing to joing hands is welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home