Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1 GB download or 20 hours of internet

I had booked a Reliance Net connect connection as I got a free offer with my HCL laptop.
The offer was for Rs.3750 for three months internet usage free with a download limit of 1
GB.
The strange thing was the next month I got a bill for Rs. 382 which was followed by
another bill of Rs. 2464.
Apparently the FREE OFFER WITH HCL AND HP AND OTHER OFFERS IS NOT FREE FOR THREE MONTHS.
THEY SEND YOU BILLS THE NEXT MONTH.When I escalated it to Reliance they said they would
look into it and have since never gotten back. According to my bill there is a fine print
that says its 1 GB download or 20 hours of internet surfing time (which is not specified
anywhere). That means if you cross the 20 hours you pay @ Rs0.50 per minute.
I urge anyone who has THE HP OR HCL OR COMPAQ LAPTOP TO NOT BUY THE DATACARD FREE OFFER
ITS JUST RELIANCE’S WAY OF CHEATING PEOPLE.
IF YOU ARE SO KEEN ON A DATACARD YOU MAY HAVE MINE (FREE OF COST IF U CAN HELP ME TAKE
THESE PEOPLE TO TASK FOR CHEATING CUSTOMERS. ITS WORTHLESS NOW GIVEN THE PILED UP BILLS)
Kunal
Data Card Number: 9323985362

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home