Sunday, December 03, 2006

i am using reliance mobile

Der Sir\Madam,
My name is ali abbas and i am from allahabad and i am using reliance mobile from last 2 years but on 27-11-2006 all outging and incoming services on my mobile number 9335528440 were deactivated without notifying me of the reason.when i contacted the web world they asked me to fill a form and submit another id proof.so i did that on the same day and they promissed me that all the services will be restored within 48 hrs but from that day onwards i am in regular contact will the people in web world but they dont give any satisfactory answer.my 1 question is how can you stop anyone’s services without notifying him.my rim application number is:6825554662.it was submitted on 27th-nov-2006 at 11:25AM for the mobile number 9335528440.i requested Mr.Digwijay singh(manager) and Mr.walaya(owner) of reliance web world to look into the matter but they say that they cant help me and say that there are 64 thousand customers whose services are stoped and it will take time do the job.and now i am tired of requesting and begging people of reliance so going to use hutch or airtel and will throw this number of rim.i just want to tell you people one thing that we are costomers not beggers so do try and respect your customers or very soon you’ll be left with no customer to serve and i hope you know this basic rule of business “increase in number of customers = increase in profit and no customer = no busineess so better start think about it”.
regards
ali abbas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home