Sunday, July 13, 2008

Reliance Infocomm now offering free outgoing calls

This sounds good. but unfortunately My room mate got this plan & I am too disturb by him. Because in night he talk to his friends and family for countinous 6 hours. Even talk to some people (mostly female) without any reason.I am fear because I think if he’ll countinou his same activity then I’ll have to admit him in Agra Mental hospital for mental treatment.
At the end of this joke.
I’ll love to say. This is the wonderfull initiate done by Reliance. Now I gonna be proved that We Indian are not far behind to reach the apex in the field of Telecommunication. Because as like VOIP phone and foreign telecommunicatin companies we’ve also started free call the same network…
Very Very Thanks to Reliance ………… for this nice plan…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home