Sunday, February 17, 2008

YOUR COMPANY IS FRAUD

The issue here is that on Thursday that is 31st January 2008 I gave 562 rupees to one of your reliance broadband vendor named Atul mobile no.9971108221 for installing the WIMAX connection on the address 5C\83 new rohtak road ,110005 in the name of Mrs. Soni Sethi.
If you are not aware then I must let you know that your company promises up and running internet service in 7 days. I had specifically told your vendor that I have a wifi router and need to get it configured to work on your services as it was assured will be done.
On Saturday that is the 9th February 2008 2 executive named Joginder and Sushil came to install the dish on my roof after which I requested them to configure my router and they misbehaved and told me in a rude fashion that can only be done by the wifi team and made me speak to Mr. Amit mob no. 9810917573 he said that he will have it done by evening that is commitment time 6:00 pm .After repeated calling and inquiry he told me to contact the call center on 01130337777 where I asked them to register my complaints the complaint number are as follows :-
1. 63606119
2. 63603897
3. 63679973
YOUR COMPANY IS FRAUD.U ARE A CHEAT.
NOBODY EVEN PICKS UP THE CALL IN ANY NODAL OR APPLEATE AUTHORITY
I have called over 20 times and spoken to different executive which mounts to a lot of telephone calls
I did all this because my money is at stake and please let me tell you that I work at home through an internet based job and lost 10000 rupees due to your companies negligence and lack of responsibility .I am going to file a complaint with evidence and claim to TRAI, DOT and Consumer Court if not replied or attended to.MY PROBLEM IS STILL NOT SOLVED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home