Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nokia 6255 hand set

I would like to draw your attention that I bought a Nokia 6255 hand set from M/s Shashank Communication Kanpur, a franchise of reliance infocom on 17th August 2005. I was informed that the said set was one of the advance set and all the services of R-World are available on this set.
But alas I am not getting all the R-World services (In particular R-Surf) on my set. When I raised the issue with the dealer he directed me to contact local Nokia Service Centre. When i approached them they informed that as such there is not problem in the handset.
Since then I am raising this issue ((non availability of R-Surf) with your customer care department but without any success. Last time I contacted them on 12.10.2007 but sorry to say nothing happened till date.
I want to thanks your organization for one very good quality they developed that is they harass the customers to such an extent either he/she stops complaining after being suffering up with this high quality of customer care experiences or he/she just change his/her attitude and consider it another sarkari service inform at private level.
I don’t expect much from your side (As I have seen your great service quality in last two years). But even then I expect response from your side (Also I want to gift my set to you so that you may check yourself whether my complain is true.
Sanjay Kumar Awasthi
C-601, Shyam Nagar,
Kanpur
M.No. 9335750658

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home