Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I wish to apply for in your concern Organization.

Respected Sir,
 Currently i am working with Tata Sky as a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER and I have an experience of 4 years with DD DTH and DISH TV as INSTALLER & also in Cable Serivceof 5 years.
I humbly request you, to give me the opportunity to serve in your organization. I will perform my duties to the entire satisfaction of my seniors .
Thanking you & waiting hopefully for your favorable reply.
Yours faithfully,
mantu kr. nath
mobile-09954326491

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger vishal said...

Dear sir,


This is Vishal from Hyderabad previously i was an cable operator with 8yrs experience and presently i am working for Tatasky as a FSE and i am intrested for ISP (Installation Service Provider)for reliance DTH, even i have my team ready to work with good experience presently working for Tatasky (FSE)
Please give me the contact numbers to whome should i contact for ISP in hyderabad or give me address or email id please.

please contact me on my email id suri.suri@rediffmail.com.


Thanking you sir

Best regards

Vishal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home