Thursday, September 06, 2007

reliance prepaid

On 27th of aug 2007 i took a new connection of reliance prepaid and therby submitted all my documents. Two days after i also received the verification call from chennai confirming my details. again after two days i got message n call saying that my application is not received.then after i have submitted my documents of id proof n e-bill for the 2nd time on 5th sep, then today(6th sep 2007) i submitted again my pan card xerox n electricity bill for the month of august in two different outlets.So i urgently request the concerned authority to allow my no. from getting debarred of outgoing calls. iam really fed up of this service reliance is offering and i feel like dumping the connection hereby.moreover ,i shall never recommend any body else to go for the reliance connection. kindly look into this matter as am unable to reachmy important personnels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home