Saturday, August 25, 2007

windows platform.

To manager
reliance retail
Dear Sir/Madam
I am Prakash Kumar Nayak, an M.Tech(GBPUA & T, Pantnagar) postgraduate (aggregate 77.15 %) having many project experiences in Snacks and Spices industry. Now I m working in KLA RICE INDIA PUBLIC LTD. , Rudrapur, Uttrakhand as a Marketing Executive.
I have good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++ in windows platform. A proficiant in using tools like Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Word.
I would like to seek opportunity to serve in your esteemed organization. Please allow me to show my ability and competence. I have attached my Curriculum Vitae along with this application. Kindly view the attachment for the same. I will be highly obliged for your gratitude.
Best Regards,
Prakash Kumar Nayak
Mob. No- 09873756587
Email id- prakashcaet@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home