Friday, August 17, 2007

FARHAN ANSARI

The Manager,
A1 Plaza petrol pump.
Sir,
This is to inform you that i myself FARHAN ANSARI,a B.Arch 2nd year student of APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE & PLANNING,Gr. NOIDA. needs a favour from you.i have got a home task from my college to make a measure drawing ( plan ,elevation and section & case study )of any reliance A1 class petrol pump in which cafeteria should be present.
I went to ur A1 plaza which is located in Handia nearly 50 km. from allahabad.As due to my native place is allahabad thats why it is some how close to me .
So,kindly sir grant my application as soon as possible.Iam looking for it past few weeks and my vacations is also getting over..so plz sir
Thanking you, yours faithfully,
farhan anasri
mob.-09889064786

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home