Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Reliance Retail

To,
The Manager
Reliance Retail
Sir
I am Ashish Mamgain. I come to know through net that Reliance is opening its Retail Company in Gurgaon within a very shorter period. I am also a interested candidate for this job. I have completed my graduation in Store Management from College of Vocational studies(Delhi University). I dont know that what eligibility you want for this. So I am sending you my C.V. Kindly reply if you feel that i am capable for this job. I will be very greatful to you.
Yours faithfully
Ashish Mamgain
ASHISH MAMGAIN
HOUSE NO-746,SEC-6,
R.K. PURAM, N.D-22
CONTACT NO-9868227383,9873991377
JOB ASPIRATION
Looking for a lively and simulating environment to a work in which would not only offer me deep and diversified exposure but would also enhance my skills.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• 10+2 from C.B.S.E.
• B.A.(Vocational) in Store Management from C.V.S., Delhi University.
EXPERIENCE
• Worked with Times of India,Tata Indicom,Citibank,Safal,Cartoon network & Nirula’s
in Promotional campaigns.
• Worked with HSBC as a sales executive & HUTCH as a Telesales executive.
• Worked with Infovision as a Tele Sales Executive.
• Working with Ministry of External Affairs as an Assistant (On Contract Basis)
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Father’s Name : Shri D.R. Mamgain
Date of Birth : 2nd Jan.,198
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Hindi & English
Hobbies : Reading Books & Listening Music
Date :-
Place :
( ASHISH MAMGAIN )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home